SMS3 Tilt Switch
SMS-2 Flighted Probe for Granules and Powders, Black Nylon Coated Mild Steel, 230mm long, 115mm diameter. The unit is supplied complete with 5m of high quality, abrasion resistant cable.
- excluding VAT
230mm long Tilt Switch with a precision mercury switch that is actuated when the switch is tilted 15 degrees or more from its vertical position, irrespective of the direction of movement. The switch has a normally closed contact and movement of the probe causes this contact to open.
The mercury switch is a metal, sealed, device that is then encapsulated within different assemblies to provide probes for a range of materials and applications.
- High level detection of solids and liquids in storage bins and tanks.
- Blocked chute detection.
- Flow – No Flow indication of materials on a conveyor belt.
- Over height detection of material on a conveyor belt.
- Belt Tracking indication.
- Material level detection for stacking conveyors.
- Travel Limit detection for conveyors and tripper cars.